logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2021 04:18:46(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

What is the difference between 304 stainless steel wire mesh

304 stainless steel wire mesh and 316 stainless steel wire mesh are often encountered by friends who buy it. It's important to master the differences. The maishi group explained below for us:To get more news about Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, you can visit resenwiremesh.com official website.

1, different chemical composition

The chemical composition of 304 and 316 stainless steel wires is similar but different. For example, the content of the five elements of carbon, silicon, manganese, phosphorus, and sulfur is the same, but the element composition of nickel, Ming, and molybdenum is different. The difference between these trace elements has resulted in 316 stainless steel wire being more waterproof, high temperature resistant and more corrosive.
2, the application range is different

Because of the difference in chemical elements, 304 stainless steel wire is slightly inferior to 316 stainless steel wire in application. The two are commonly used in various woven wire meshes, stainless steel wire ropes, and can also be used for industrial and automotive accessories, and even can be made into crafts. But 316 stainless steel wire is more applied than 304 in construction or harsh environment. Because 316 stainless steel wire is highly waterproof, its corrosion resistance is good.

3. Different prices

For silk yarns, the prices of different yarns are different. But the same mesh stainless steel wire, different materials 316 is higher than 304. The truth is simple and worth the money. 304 and 316 stainless steel have different raw material prices. The performance of 316 stainless steel wire is good, so the market price has always been higher than 304 stainless steel wire.

At present, the maishi group can produce various stainless steel wires. The products are not only supplied to domestic fixed customers, but also exported to foreign countries.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.