logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

andreacinda
#1 Skrevet : 28. januar 2015 07:51:52(UTC)
andreacinda

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Afganistan
Sted: anhui

No stranger to changing its appearance yet again, the Nike Air Force 1 pays homage to its Huarache counterpart with this OG-inspired hybrid offering. Based in white, both lyon blue and bold berry fill in the accents, neoprene bootie, nike free 6.0 and inner lining respectively. To add to the ongoing 30th anniversary celebration of the Jordan Brand, the Jordan Flight 45 High commemorates the occasion by way of NIKEiD. From elephant print options to pearly finishes and a premium color palette, an array of outsole choices is also available.
Following our previous on-foot look at the Air Jordan 10 “Double Nickel,”we now have another look at the upcoming Air Jordan 10. What used to be a PE for the GOAT himself is now making its way to retailers! nike free 5.0 The Air Jordan 10 “Double Nickel” is inspired by Michael Jordan’s return from retirement which is displayed by the embroidered “45″ on the ankle. The Air Jordan 10 “Double Nickel” sports a white tumbled leather upper with finishes of black throughout. To add some flavor to the sneaker’s design, Varsity Red accents makes its way into the mix. Made with some of the finest materials, this quality Air Jordan is sure to make a statement this year.
The classic Air Jordan 6 Low looks to be packing some heat this year. With an already set “Metallic” colorway in the works, a brand new colorway of the sneaker has just recently surfaced. nike free 5.0 baratas Said to be inspired by the reigning Super Bowl Champions, the Seattle Seahawk, this rendition of the Air Jordan 6 Low looks to be taking the team’s colors. Although this isn’t a very good look at the upcoming sneaker, we can see that the Air Jordan 6 Low “Seahawks” sports a dope mix of white leather overlays and a blue nubuck base. Hit with a bright green jump an on the tongue, we can definitely see how the Seahawks play apart in this sneaker’s color scheme.
As many of us already know, Jordan Brand is celebrating their 30th year anniversary with some special remastered kicks this year. One sneaker we’ve been keeping our eye on is the Air Jordan 5 “White / Metallic Silver.” nike free 5.0 v4 This classic Air Jordan 5 colorway dates all the way back to 2000. Almost 15 years later, and this iteration of the Air Jordan 5 is finally coming back. The Air Jordan 5 “White / Metallic Silver” sports a very clean look with slight touches of flair. The upper is mostly covered in a premium white tumbled leather. To add some flavor to the mix, Metallic silver hits make its way through the sneaker’s design. Equipped with a 3M tongue, the sneaker looks to stay pretty true to its original design.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.