logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

andreacinda
#1 Skrevet : 28. januar 2015 07:58:23(UTC)
andreacinda

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Afganistan
Sted: anhui

The two most important things for Neymar Jr. are football and family, and not necessarily in that order.Those two entities are the focus of his latest release with Nike, the Nike Hypervenom “Liquid Diamond” cleat. nike free 3.0 v3 With inspiration at the hands of his family, in which he remains extremely close, the Nike Hypervenom “Liquid Diamond” helps set the course for Neymar’s eighth year with the brand alongside his affinity for diamonds. A NikeSkin upper in textured canvas takes on the bold bejeweled aesthetic while colorful nods to Neymar’s personality don the Swoosh branding at the front and rear.
The return of the Nike Air Trainer III has been a welcome addition to the first quarter of 2015. And after “Camo” and “Medicine Ball” iterations, we’re in for another treat with the forthcoming Nike Air Trainer III “Infrared” option. nike free 3.0 v4 Set to a white base, grey suede lines the perforated toe and laces while black coloring works the strap and midsole. Infrared coloring finds placement at the tongue, strap and outsole finishing the iconic look first noted with the Nike Air Max 90. Doubling up its efforts next month, the NikeLab Free Mercurial Superfly will also be delivering its “Navy” iteration as well. Feeling the blues, these joints don a darkened navy approach throughout its techno-savvy upper while a pristine white Free outsole adds the finishing touches.
Primed to deliver its “BHM” offering on the 29th, the Nike Air Max 1 has touched down at Asian retailers in its brand new “Polka Dot” look. Seen here in its Premium form, the headlining design spruces up the runner’s toe, nike free 3.0 tongue, midfoot, and ankle collar, while shades of anthracite and black shade the rest of the silo. Blazing the same patterned path as its Nike Air Max 1 counterpart, the Nike Air Max 90 joins in on the “Polka Dot” stylings with its latest style code. With the headlining detailing hitting up most of its grey-based upper, black mutes the mudguard and accents. A bright crimson inner lining rounds out the upper with anthracite topping off the midsole.
While deflategate may be dominating most of the headlines leading up to Super Bowl XLIX, Earl Thomas is literally sitting back with his feet up in his Air Jordan 6 “Super Bowl” PEs, a gift from Jordan Brand after winning it all last year. nike free 3.0 v5 Surely drawing inspiration from the Lombardi Trophy, Thomas’s PE flaunts a shimmering silver palette with a set of black laces supplying a bold dose of contrast. Finished with a completely iced-out outsole holding things down below, you can get a better look at Thomas’s kicks after the jump.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.