logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

andreacinda
#1 Skrevet : 28. januar 2015 08:12:14(UTC)
andreacinda

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Afganistan
Sted: anhui

The Air Jordan 1 looks to be a fixture in Jordan Brand’s first remastered campaign as the low-cut iteration of its inaugural 1985 classic is set to release next month. The Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Black/Varsity Red releases on February 14th, 2015. Cutting into your early morning Valentines Day celebration, the low silo of course denotes a black leather base with Varsity Red accents at the toe, Swoosh, and heel. nike air max thea A white mid splits the shoes red outer finishing the look down below. After unveiling the Nike Roshe Flyknit for NiKEiD, here is a closer look at the new range for Spring 2015. Outfitting the ultra popular Roshe Run in an innovative Flyknit upper, the lightweight shoe is engineered for ultimate comfort and support. Complementing the Flyknit techonology is Roshe’s trademark one-piece Phylon sole unit.
Having already shared a quick glimpse at a scrapped Air Jordan 13 “Hornets” Sample, it looks like another sneak peek has surfaced. Pieced together with its quilted base, toe, and tongue coated in white, nike air max 90 españa a purple hue adorns the textured inner lining, accents, mudguard, and midsole. With a teal hue vaguely featured on the Jumpman branding, it’s still a mystery as to why these didn’t make the cut. Fresh off delivering its “BHM” variation, the Air Jordan XX9 is primed to deliver its “Year of The Goat” colorway next month. Flush with a mix of water project, blue force, white, and black making up its palette, the silhouette’s upper plays host to a fresh new graphic approach.
Nike has released a second, monochrome colorway to its revamped Air Huarache Run PRM sneaker model. Following a similar design as its “Triple Black” predecessor, the latest Nike Air Huarache Run sports a tonal black upper, nike air max thea print outfitted in a combination of mesh and leather material. A nylon panel center offers a reflective shine to the color absent, midtop sneaker. A matching black rubber midsole completes the latest addition to the ever-growing Nike Air Hurarache line. Nike has just unveiled the NikeLab Free Mercurial Superfly “Dark Grey” through its Instagram page. Inspired by Nike’s Mercurial Superfly, the new shoe fuses Flyknit technology with Nike Free tooling, paving the way for an innovative step in footwear.
Although winter weather is certainly present in our minds as it blankets much of the country, warmer temperatures really aren’t that far off. That said, if you haven’t already began to corral a few pairs of Air Max 1 Ultra Moires, nike air max 90 hyperfuse you should make that move now. And as far as the ladies are concerned, they can embark on that mission now with the Nike WMNS Air Max 1 Ultra Moire “University Red” colorway. Dressed in a vibrant red base with extreme breathability through a plethora of perforations, a clean white midsole breaks the monochrome aesthetic up top with classic Air Unit in tow.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.