logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

virgiliotibbitts
#1 Skrevet : 12. april 2022 12:15:23(UTC)
virgiliotibbitts

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
United States
Sted: New York

All that's involved is simply waking up to the fact that your life is what you make of it. If you give negative meaning to sonovive then, that will infect all areas of your life. If you wake up to the fact that sonovive can help your life in positive ways then that will affect all areas of your life.
What started as my journey of hope turned into a dark and painful life with bouts of deep depression. The sonovive sabotaged my music, my marriage, and sometimes my very desire to live. The worst part was that because my injury was not visible to the world, people had no appreciation or ability to feel compassion for my suffering. I felt very alone. It suddenly occurred to me that maybe Van Gogh cut off his ear to make his suffering visible to the world - not because he thought it would stop his sonovive .
That's why I now offer my program to others. Because part of my healing process in life is to share the same information that's helped me with anyone I can. So, I use the internet to help me do it. Everyday I put myself and my reputation on the line by offering people the opportunity to learn something that might make their sonovive better and make their lives more enjoyable.

https://primalhealthtips.com/sonovive-australia/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.