logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 1. februar 2023 07:16:30(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best Forex Social Trading Platforms

The Australian-based online broker Pepperstone claims first place for offering the best social trading platforms. Pepperstone combines its social trading platforms with competitive spreads from 0.0 pips; access to 70 currency pairs; trading CFDs on 6 financial markets; fast execution speed and so much more.To get more news about best forex social trading platform, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

At Pepperstone, forex traders can access social trading networks that also combine mirror trading features and automated copy trades. There are several options available for social trading platforms, including:Real-time copy trading of other professional traders requires low spreads to be profitable. With Pepperstone, the average spread on the most popular financial instruments is 0.16 pips EUR/USD and USD/JPY spread and 0.30 points on CFDs (Pepperstone’s Razor trading account).
The low trading costs open the door for short-term trading systems (day trading and scalping) which are cost-sensitive trading strategies. Mirror Trader by Tradency along with MyFxBook and MQL5 trading services are a great fit for scalping copy trades.

Trading signals provided by more successful traders can be executed through 3 powerful trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and cTrader. Additionally, Pepperstone’s top-rated execution venues get your order executed at a lightning-fast processing speed of 30ms – as advertised on the broker’s website.

The order execution quality was put to the test by our team of experts and we found that among the social trading brokers, Pepperstone has the fastest trade execution speed for market orders (85ms).

The trading platforms are then complemented by a range of technical tools (Smart Trader Tools package, Autochartist market scanner, API trading and cTrader Automate) and indicators that help you confirm all trading signals.

The ASIC and FCA regulated broker is the number one choice for retail investor accounts with copy trading features and social networks. Among the forex brokers reviewed, Pepperstone is the best fit for auto-trading and offers access to a trading community with diverse trading strategies to follow. Click the button below and start trading today with a free demo account.

eToro was picked as the best platform for social trading. eToro is more than just the world’s first social trading network, it’s a fully regulated brokerage trading firm. This Fintech company operates one of the largest social trading networks worldwide under the supervision of the CySEC, FCA and ASIC regulatory authorities.

Clients who lack sufficient experience in trading the Forex market, those who simply do not have the time to closely track market movement or beginners to copy-trading are granted the opportunity to earn a passive income by signing up with eToro.

With the broker’s copy trading platform, those users are able to replicate the trading activity of other clients, usually traders with a proven track record. They can be selected based on various criteria through eToro’s platform – for example, risk score, return for the past 12 months, the number of copiers, preferred markets to trade, maxim drawdown, etc.
After a top-performing trader is located and selected, clients need to allocate a certain portion of their available account balance to start copying him/her.

At the same time, traders with proven strategy are also granted an incentive, if copied by other users. They can participate in eToro’s Popular Investor Program and be paid up to 2.5% of their annual assets under management, or the total amount other users have allocated to copy their trading activity.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.