logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

arrer81
#1 Skrevet : 30. april 2021 09:55:26(UTC)
arrer81

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Nike Air Force 1 Low Cheap UK

This Nike Air Force 1 Low Women pays homage to famous Chinese cities like Sichuan ,Tianjin, Shandong and Suzhou and Tianjin Yangliuqing, adorned with various symbols representing folk and culture. The shoe features an all-White upper with Chinese imagery that includes lotus petals and koi fish. Finished off the look is the traditional branding in Chinese that translates to “Naike” like the pairs that released in 2021.

While much of the Nike Air Force 1 Low Men discussion has been focused on the brand's remastered retros as of late, new styles are still very much on the radar. Landing at NSW accounts this month is a two-shoe pack styled in embossed faux croc leather. Black and white-based colorways are mostly monochromatic with minimal contrasting accent hits.

While the sneaker world has seen iterations of a Moccasin Nike Air Force 1 Low Sale before, it has surely not seen one with a dreamcatcher woven into the toebox.Chef selected the
perfect Nike Air Force 1 Low Cheap UK for his “Rain Maker” theme, weaving his dreamcatcher in a manner that flows perfectly with the base shoe construction. The base shoe materials are a rich Brown premium leather that works perfectly with the Turquoise suede cord and embossed Nike Swooshes. The simple Light Turquoise fringe collar plays nicely with the rest of the shoe and is removable via a buffalo coin screw cap and beaded tassel.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.