logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

arrer81
#1 Skrevet : 30. april 2021 10:28:32(UTC)
arrer81

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Nike LeBron Cheap US

Although LeBron James and the Lakers have been eliminated from the playoffs, Nike Basketball will still release popular themes of his signature shoe. One of those includes the Nike LeBron Men.This particular pair comes in the classic 'Bred' colorway which comes in Black and University Red. Utilizing Black across the base, Red is accented throughout while White lands on the Swoosh logo. Finishing the look is an icy Blue translucent outsole.

During September we have the 'Parachute Beige' and 'Tulip Pink' Nike LeBron Women Icon by John Elliott releasing and now we can add another color option which comes highlighted in 'Summit White'.Dressed in a White, Sail and Summit White color combination. This Nike LeBron Icon features a translucent upper while White lands on the stitching, leather heel tab, lace overlays and midsole. Other details includes a LeBron 8 inspired full length Air Max unit and a translucent outsole that completes the look.

Nike Basketball will launch a new Nike LeBron Sale during the month of August which will be a kids exclusive and come dressed in the iconic 'Bred' color combination.
This Nike LeBron Cheap US comes dressed in a Black, White and University Red color combination. Constructed with a Black knitted upper while patent leather lands on the tongue. Following we have White on the midsole and leather across the heel wrap. Finishing the look is a Red rubber outsole.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.