logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

rmyb7k5p
#1 Skrevet : 20. maj 2021 08:13:22(UTC)
rmyb7k5p

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Back in 1987, Nike shocked the scratchlin.com competition and revolutionized the athletic footwear industry with the introduction of the Air Max 1 running shoe. Designer Tinker Hatfield included the first-ever Visible Air unit in the midsole, and the rest is history. More than 30 years later, running shoe technology has continued to evolve, but the Air Max 1 remains a streetwear favorite with lasting visual appeal and comfort.

Here is what you need to know about the brand new Nike Air Max 1 White Red! Taking nike shoes women sale some inspiration from the OG Air Max 1 ‘University Red’, this AM1 embodies everything that makes the silhouette so legendary, taking some of Nike’s classic features and combining them with a clean and contemporary design.

A look that is both familiar yet different, the Air Max 1 White Red is doused in a predominantly white colour palette. A beautiful red mudguard surrounds nike air max 1 ultra moire the entire sneaker, while a stealthy black Swoosh shoots down the lateral and medial side panels. Crafted from breathable mesh and premium suede, this is literally the perfect all-year-round sneaker. If you are still searching for something unique yet understated to rock this summer, then look no further than the Nike Air Max 1 White Red!

From design to designed, the rich history of the Nike Air Max 1 arrives on full, intimate 100% Authentic display though the “Sketch To Shelf” pack, which paints the OG in a form barebones and akin to the Tinker Hatfield mock-up while tagging along a pair bereft of color and adorned with markings of exact specification. The latter is arguably more simple as it its color blocking is null and accents are minimal, only favoring the dotted lines, denotative typography hits, and contrast stitching in dark black.

https://www.scratchlin.com/
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.