logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Mosely
#1 Skrevet : 16. maj 2022 11:34:40(UTC)
Mosely

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: ol

Previous this offseason, the NFL eased up upon jersey amount constraints.The expanded jerseys will make it possible for functioning backs, limited finishes, fullbacks, H-backs, and large receivers in the direction of don figures 1-49 and 80-89; defensive backs can take against 1-49; linebackers 1-59 and 90-99; offensive linemen 50-79; and defensive linemen 50-79 and 90-99. QBs Donte Jackson Jersey, kickers, and punters will continue to be in just 1-19.Final 7 days, Panthers jogging again Christian McCaffrey teased admirers upon Instagram by means of article a visualize of him within just a No. 5 jersey hinting at a potential big difference.Tuesday afternoon, McCaffrey advised reporters that he will be sticking with No. 22 for the 2021 year.I checked the selling price https://www.carolinafansstore.com/Ian_Thomas_Jersey-9, McCaffrey reported jokingly. It wont be this 12 months. That a quantity that usually means a whole lot in the direction of me for a great deal of individual factors. Im not proclaiming of course or no however itll be No. 22 this yr.Yourself can comply with us for potential insurance coverage as a result of clickingFollow upon the best righthand corner of the webpage. Too, be indeed toward which include us upon Fb Twitter:Fb - @PanthersOnSITwitter - @SI_Panthers and Schuyler Callihan at @Callihan_.

Cade Mays Jersey
Ikem Ekwonu Jersey
Matt Corral Jersey
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.