logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 28. november 2022 03:43:05(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

The Best Electric Bikes Powering the E-Bike Revolution(2022)

Electric bikes are becoming more and more popular, as people look for ways to commute that are environmentally friendly and efficient.To get more news about fat tire electric bike for sale, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

One easy way we can all contribute to combating climate change and minimize overall carbon footprint is to stop using only cars in order to get around.

Electric bike transportation modes are bringing alternative ways to navigate short distances, and with 55% of all trips being under five miles in the U.S, the opportunity for disruption is huge.
If just Americans replaced 50% of their short-distance car trips with e-bikes, we would save 273K metric tons of CO2 every day, which is equivalent to the carbon sequestered by 4.5 million tree seedlings grown for 10 years.

Electric bikes (or e-bikes) are bicycles that are powered by batteries, and can reach speeds of up to 20 miles per hour.E-bikes are a great option for those who want to ride a bike, but don’t want to deal with the hassle of pedaling uphill.

In the recent years electric bike startups have raised billions in capital to make the e-bike revolution a reality.
Vanmoof makes beautiful city-proof electric bikes and is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company sells several models of electric bikes: the S3, X3, S5, and A5.

With an updated motor, automatic electronic gear shifting, and integrated anti-theft tech, the VanMoof S3 & X3 are custom-tuned for the ultimate riding experience.
The E-bike without pedals! Designed and engineered in Sweden. Vässla is a bike company that makes unique, high-quality bicycles.

Vässla Bike closes the gap between the e-bike and the e-moped. The effortless and smooth riding experience is incomparable to anything on the market right now.
Cowboy C4

Meet the Cowboy 4, the most agile ride you could ever imagine. Mount up on an electric bike that’s built around you. With three iconic colors to suit your style, it deserves a closer look. It’s your move.

Cowboy is designed with you in mind, crafted to the highest standard. Every custom detail is integrated seamlessly into the frame for a new form of performance.
doppio Classico Connected

Doppio is the two-seater e-bike, developed by Amsterdam mountain biker Peter Eiselin. It can be used as both pedal and motorized vehicle which makes it perfect for city dwellers who are looking to save time on their commute or enjoy some fresh air while exercising at the same time!

The latest doppio is the Classico Connected, with which you enjoy the latest software for optimal riding pleasure, a color display, slightly straight handlebars, hydraulic disc brakes, special Kenda tires, a display code lock and much more. you like it.
Juiced Scorpion X

The new Scorpion X electric moped-style bike delivers an upgraded riding experience with more power, speed, and range! Equipped with a new electronics system and custom RetroBlade motor, Scorpion X offers an epic e-bike value loaded with super premium features.
SUPER73-ZX RON BURGUNDY

The ZX is the larger version of our ZG and features a lighter aircraft-grade aluminum frame and a larger removable battery. With a brand new redesigned seat, improved ergonomics and a more upright riding position, the ZX stands as one of SUPER73’s most comfortable bikes to date.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.