logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

larrypeter
#1 Skrevet : 6. januar 2015 08:10:22(UTC)
larrypeter

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Albania
Sted: anhui

The Nike Air Command Force has cemented itself as a fully revived retro with a slew of fresh colorways being released in the last year. The popular sneaker is set to make a splash for the new year with the new Bleached Denim iteration, nike air max 90 premium which we recently took a first look at. These new images will help you get a better feel for the colorway makeup. As stated previously, Blue hues set the base for an acid washed denim upper with Hot Pink hits being featured on multiple parts along the body, especially on the outsole. The White paint splatter mid-sole gives a special touch while the White swoosh logo puts it all together. Black accents finish the sneaker off perfectly.
With various branches of the Roshe Run constantly being created, Nike is able to diversify the extremely popular silhouette in many different ways. Here’s a look at the latest iteration of the Nike Roshe Run NM FB model. nike air max 90 The colorway entitled “River Rock” shows why this casual runner can double as a lifestyle footwear option when necessary. The silhouette is crafted with a suede meets mesh upper that shows a Light Blue perforated top portion contrasted by a Black toe area. The upper sits atop a White Lunarlon sole that allows for an extremely lightweight build with durability in mind. Villain Red accents are included along the tongue area and rear heel pull tab to polish the sneaker off.
Early in December, we received a first look at end of the year collaboration between the Florida-based Plus Skate Shop and Nike SB. Originally entitled “Glacier Ice”, the official name of nike air max 2013 the sneaker has been changed to “Gulf of Mexico” due to the inspiration of the silhouette being drawn from it’s surroundings. The Nike SB Dunk Low is the chosen model for the collaboration with iconic low profile build and paneled overlays. A full suede upper features a majority Grey Ash base with contrasting Glacier Blue overlays along the toe area and heel portion. White accents are shown on the signature swoosh logo, laces, and tongue tab to give additional contrast.
Since the beginning of December, we have been patiently waiting for the release of the Nike Air Max 1 “Stingray”. The premium outfitted sneaker is now here along with a selection of new images allowing for a better view of the silhouette. nike air max 90 hyperfuse Following our previous post which detailed the sneaker quite thoroughly, we can see through these new images that the Stingray leather is beautifully textured with a natural sheen. The complementing tonal leather base works perfectly with the Stingray while maintaining an overall subtle look. A crisp White mid-sole and air bubble insert finishes it off.

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.