logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

tfhjj722
#1 Skrevet : 5. december 2022 02:58:37(UTC)
tfhjj722

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Algeria
Sted: tfhjj722

Details锛?/strong>
FFP1/FFP2/FFP3 Respirator Dust Mask NIOSH Disposable N95 Face Mask With Respirator
Product NameN95 mask/ffp1 mask/ffp2 mask/ffp3 mask
MaterialHigh density non-woven fabric + high efficiency activated carbon cloth + filter cotton + non-woven fabric
ColorGray , White, Blue
Exhalation ValveYes
TypeEar Hanging
Standards/ApprovalsNiosh, N95
Protection levelKN95
BFE>=95%
Packaging30 pcs/box, 10 boxes /carton. Carton size: 66*29*30cm

Features锛?/strong>
1. Meltblown cloth uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. Meltblown cloth has good air filterability and is a good mask material.
2. Made of multi-layered nonpoisonous, non-allergic, non-stimulating materials.
3. Adjust the bandage strip and built-in foam cushion to adapt to various face-shapes with comfortable sealing.
4. Disposable masks, sanitary and convenient for using.

Application:
1. Application: use for construction, mining, textile, grinding medicine.
2. Applications: daily life, factory workshop, SPAs, hospitals, clinics,school, working places, etc
3. Protection against trace organic gases and odors
4. Protection of particles produced during the processing of grinding, cleaning, sawing and bagging, or in the processing of ore, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oily particulate matter produced by spraying that does not emit oily aerosols or vapors. Such as casting, laboratory, agriculture, chemical, primer, cleaning, etc.

FAQ:
Q1:Do you have face mask in stock?
A:Sorry,no mask in stock right now.Our factory has been arranged production by our orders from our customers all over the world,masks have been arranged to ship to the ordered customers.
Q2:Can I place a face mask order now?
A:Yes,you can.Our factory is one of the chosen manufacturers to help government producing mask,so our production hasn鈥檛 stopped ever since.As soon as your order is arranged,delivery will be arranged in order.
Q3:Do you have any certificates?
A:We鈥檝e got CE,FDA,and some licenses for domestic market.
Q4:Which kind of face mask can you supply?How about packing?
A:Our face masks are made of 100% new material,3 ply non-woven,KN95,blue or white color.You can check the packing details in the 鈥減ackaging&shipping鈥?part.N95 Mask manufacturers
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.