logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

allonsalevips
#1 Skrevet : 31. marts 2021 16:14:20(UTC)
allonsalevips

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
United States
Sted: allonsalevips

Off-White designer and Louis Vuitton menswear artistic director Virgil Abloh has a lot on his plate but that isn't holding him back from making another foray into the art space.

Now, the Swedish furniture conglomerate is embracing its couture destiny. Kotn tees retail for approximately $30. The retro Dior saddle bag Off White Hoodie nabbed the top spot on the list of the ten most covetable items for women, alongside Off-White's logo belt, Gucci Flashtrek sneakers and surprisingly, Birkenstock's Madrid sandal.

Abloh wears a hoodie, refers to a PowerPoint, and does not at any point ever acknowledge the rumors. There's bed sheets, cushions with the brand's signature arrow graphic, sleepwear, slippers, towel sets, a bathrobe, a toothbrush, tablecloth, a ceramics collection, a clock, printed chairs and umbrellas on offer in the expansive collection.

Photographs capturing the first looks of the Musee du Louvre x Off-White collection display a modern twist on Da Vinci and his era, with jarring angles, fish-eye camera effects and moody models that Off White T Shirt look like 15th century paintings brought to life.

These 10 shoes have broken Off White Clothing barriers in performance and style. Aside from creating a doe-eyed appearance, white liner can also add some dimension to your tried-and-true cat eye.

Lyst released its Q1 Lyst Index today and its findings show the early effects of the coronavirus on the fashion industry. We're not exactly sure where this concept came from, but it's clearly nonsense since most of the street style crowd are all about winter whites.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.